Thursday, February 14, 2008

Yahoo for Cheap, Organic Food

I just realized my readers will think that I am saying one can find cheap organic food on Yahoo when really I am just feeling awesome about grocery shopping last night.

I went to the Grocery Outlet, which is generally more entertainment than shopping, but they must have received a lot from Whole Foods or something. There was so much organic food, especially breakfast cereals. We bought breakfast cereal, kid-friendly flavored instant oatmeal, general pantry fillers like tomato sauce, various Kashi snack stuff, ice cream, cheese, and yogurt. All were organic and all cost less than their traditional counterparts would at a conventional store.

If you live in Yakima, it's time to trek over to 1st St and brave the Grocery Outlet. My kids call it the Used Food Store... not sure where they came up with that.

0 comments: