So, it's just a lazy Saturday around my house. A day to relax and...
- Clean out the entire house. And I mean: The. Entire. House. It's a freakin' pigsty. All of it. Each one of the 3400 square feet. A mess.
- Finish a writing job. I just have to revise a sales letter, mainly add a few fake reviews. Ah, the marketing world. Since being in it I believe absolutely nothing. It is all a lie, even Santa Claus.
- Make this week's to-do lists.
- Fix up the homeschool organization's website.
- Figure out what classes I need to take this semester, and how I will pay for them and childcare.
- Line up some more writing jobs. See #5.
- Plan this week's lessons.
- Work on an afghan I am making for my stepdaughter. Several hours into it, my dh walks by and says, "Is that for Alison? She hates that color." Maybe it'll be for someone else.
- Play with my website. Do something so it makes money. I have a lot of traffic, but no revenue. I need revenue, see #5.
- Buy evening primrose oil and flaxseeds. You see, my hair has been falling out lately (AGAIN) and Dr. Andrew Weil says a lack of certain fatty acids can cause this. I'm willing to try anything. Protein, vitamins, getting off certain hormonal treatments--none of it has worked. He says it may take as long as 6-8 weeks to see an effect. Let's just hope it works faster, because if my hair keeps falling out like this for another month I'll be bald. I wish I could talk to my own doctor about this, but he's busy and I have no insurance anyway.
So that's my lazy, no-stress Saturday. I hope your weekends are similarly relaxing!